Magnetic chucks for turning
This circular, magnetic chuck is designed for turning and grinding. Its radial poling helps to eliminate the centrifugal force created during machining. Designed mainly for circular workpieces. The chucks center hole can be adjusted for a cooling liquid drain or for the centering of the workpiece. Chucks are also available with T-slots which allow the use of pole shoes.
- Circular permanent magnetic chuck with double
- neodymium magnetic system;
- perfectly centered construction;
- possibility to bore a centering hole;
- spare pole plate on request;
- pole shoes available.
- Turning and grinding of circular components;
- machining of front and side in the same time.